Businesses that need big bandwidth are turning to Ethernet for fast, future-proof connectivity. With next generation Ethernet you can exceed the requirements of even the most demanding clients.
We provide the following connection types – all of which have a host of different variants.
|ADSL (Max, ADSL2+, Annex M, )|
|FTTC (Fibre to the cabinet)|
|EFM (Ethernet First Mile)|
|Fibre Ethernet (10Mb, 100Mb & 1Gb bearers available)|
We provide all of the above as internet or MPLS facing, wires only or fully managed with the associated hardware or as part of a network solution.
The closer you are to an enabled exchange, the lower the cost of your connection, so the network reach provides you with the best value. Fibre-based Ethernet is the intelligent choice for businesses of all sizes. It's fast, flexible and easily managed, highly compatible with existing networks and ideal for any application over IP.
- Fast, with connections from 10Mbps to 1Gbps.
- Cost effective. Because Ethernet is one single connection for all voice and data networks, you can consolidate your IT requirements in a cost effective way.
- Available wherever you are. We have over 2,050 exchanges enabled, more than twice the reach of BT or C&W.
- Scalable, in 10Mbps increments up to 100Mbps, and 100Mps increments up to 1Gbps it offers flexible capacity for future expansion and even better value.
- Future proof. An all IP connection that works with your choice of interconnects.
- A dedicated connection, with unlimited usage.
- Reliable, and backed up by a 99.997% SLA.
- Secure. Ideal for IPVPN and VoIP traffic on a private network.
- Easy to provision through our online portals.