Changing Block Telecoms For The Better
Urbancoms has been successfully delivering tailored telecoms solutions to the Residential Block Management industry for more than five years.
At the core of the company is a determination to simplify the entire telecoms process for the Block Management industry, spearhead market transparency with no obligatory long-term con-tracts, and ultimately make life as easy as possible for property managers.
Our ethos - and key to organic growth within the Block Management industry - is simple. “We understand the way you work” and do everything in our power to make things as easy as possi-ble for you.
Transferring your existing telecoms solutions couldn’t be easier. We handle the entire process and take care of all the paperwork, from new installations, transferring existing services, fault reporting, and billing, so that you can focus on other important things. Our packages are com-petitive and include a range of services from lift lines, front gates, CCTV, plant room controls, concierge front desks, hosted telephony and many more.
Here at Urbancoms, we pride ourselves on always delivering a professional and intimate service. As an established specialist in Block Management, we have put in place a number of tailored services to ensure that everything runs smoothly for our clients.
- 90-day rolling contracts (addressing the section 20 compliance)
- Handling new installations of Analogue Lines
- Up to 35% reduction in service charges, compared with BT pricing
- A seamless transfer of supplier - analysis of existing bills, notifications of key handover dates and all preparation of paperwork
- Flexible billing requirements and itemised telephone numbers to help to ensure accurate cost-centre management
- A single point of contact and dedicated management across your entire portfolio
- Free of charge analysis of telephone bills, dates diarised if in contract
- A survey to establish on-site telephone numbers when new sites are being acquired
- Third Party liaison with lift and CCTV companies, in addition to faults, repairs and new installations
- Fast and efficient fault reporting and fix times
- 90-day rolling contracts for mobile SIMs and/or SIM-free mobile handsets for contracts
- Fixed IP SIM cards for CCTV, or Machine to Machine
Who do we work with?
We work with many companies nationwide; the following are several examples:
- Crabtree Property Management
- Huggins Edwards & Sharp
- Premier Estates Ltd
- HML Group
- Knight Frank LLP
- Maunder Taylor
- Andrews Leasehold Management
What do our clients and partners say about us?
Urbancoms specialise in residential block management. Not only does Urbancoms Limited manage the whole of our phone systems in our offices, they also manage the phone systems at those blocks of flats where we have porters phones, lift emergency phones and so forth.
We have been working with Urbancoms now for probably something like 10 years. During the whole of that period we have received good service, when there is a fault it is rectified promptly, their technicians have the skills necessary to improve and rectify systems when we need that, and there have always been cost savings when we have transferred a new contract to them.
Bruce Maunder Taylor - Maunder Taylors - July 2016
We had enquired about switching a number of telephone lines away from various providers in order to streamline them under one provider. Not only did they offer a very competitive rate, they also handled the whole switch over process efficiently and hassle free, which is exactly what we were looking for. They identified all the phone lines and what they related to, something which we did not have previously, making our administration much more accurate.
Richard Nubel AIRPM - Knight Frank LLP - June 2016
Since we started using Urbancoms our lives have been so much easier if there are problems with any BT lines. We have started transferring a lot more of our blocks over because of the efficiency.
The biggest plus for us is when you call Urbancoms you get an answer straight away and not an automated service that ends up putting you to the wrong department where you end up speaking to someone that doesn’t understand the issue.
The first time I used them was because a phone line wasn’t working in a lift and normally we would be spending more time on the phone sorting everything out, I called Urbancoms, explained to a very competent member of staff and within 10 mins it was all dealt with and BT were on site first thing in the morning (never ever happened before).
This company has helped so much that we can concentrate on other important things.
I also know that some of our blocks have raved to the tenants about Urbancoms and how much cheaper they are which is another bonus.
I would definitely recommend them to do business with any of our sites.
Lesley Richards - HML Hawksworth - June 2016